Enroute International Limited
Education in social work, sociology, psychology, social studies or any other relevant field.
- At least 1 year
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following technical and behavioral competencies:
Takes responsibility and manages constructive criticism; b) works effectively with all clients and stakeholders; c) promotes continuous learning; communicates clearly; d) takes initiative and drives high levels of client-oriented approach; e) plans work, anticipates risks and sets goals within area of responsibility; f) displays mastery of subject matter; g) contributes to a collegial team environment; h) creates a respectful office environment free of harassment and retaliation and promotes the prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA); i) incorporates gender-related needs, perspectives, and concerns, and promotes equal gender participation; j) displays awareness of relevant technological solutions; k) works with internal and external stakeholders to meet resource needs of IOM Good communication skills m) ability to work in a stressful environment.
- Effectively applies knowledge of mental health and psychosocial issues in the execution of responsibilities at appropriate level;
- Maintains confidentiality and discretion in appropriate areas of work.
At least 1 year of previous experience in emergency settings, mobilizing community
At least 1 year of previous experience in providing different outreach techniques
- Experience in providing social services at community level.
Responsibilities & Context
- Forming different community support groups to promote mental health and psychosocial well-being
- Facilitate orientation to the community support groups to guarantee activities under the guidelines of MHPSS unit
- Scheduling weekly activities of the community support groups and monitoring the activities in the field in coordination with the Project Assistant
- Support the MHPSS team to guarantee logistics and necessary materials for the community support groups
- Facilitate focus group discussions with community members to assess risks, MHPSS concerns
- Identify locations in communities for use as safe spaces
- Build key relationships with community structures and other service providers
- Map local services and coordinate with other humanitarian actors at the field level.
- Facilitate safety assessments and safety audits
- Identify and train community focal points, and also facilitate refresher training or replicate training with community leaders
- Facilitate community outreach to disseminate information on available services
- Build the capacity of Cash for Work Volunteers through job training and make them able to assist in implementing community mobilization activities at community level.
- Ensure each MHPSS cash-for-work volunteer is working following the norms of the organization, coach and mobilize them as needed.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing treatment and results data and trends based on MHPSS tools, including a daily update of the KOBO tool.
- Conducting focus group discussions for evaluating the MHPSS activities
- Scaling up the presence of MHPSS at community level
- To perform and other duties as may be needed and agreed with the Project Assistant, Senior Project Assistant, and MHPSS”Compensation and Other Benefits” its”r Benefits
The monthly gross salary for this position is BDT 49,504.08.
Enroute International Limited
ranks business center | house # ka-218/1 (4th floor) Pragati Sarani | kuril | Dhaka-1229
A leading consulting firm with a certified and experienced business team working closely with national and international strategic partners. EMC is unique in providing a complete solution through managing business growth.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bdjobs.com.